the straight agenda
- "how do lesbians have sex"
- bad facial hair
- weed socks
- "IM NOT GAY!!!!"
- comparing their relationship to romeo and juliet
"the raven" only its about macklemore. thanks for following my blog
once inside a thrift shop dreary, while i browsed there, weak and weary,
over many a quaint and curious greatcoat of forgotten bore—
while I nodded, puissance sapping, suddenly there came a yapping,
as of some one whitely rapping, rapping at my bargain store—
“‘tis some visitor,” i muttered, “rapping at my bargain store—
only this and macklemore.”
1. Do not kill yourself. Killing yourself is very messy and your mother will cry over you. It is not beautiful or brave, and even if it was, you will not be around to see that.
2. Washing your hair is going to be a chore. But you should do it anyway. Because you will feel better about yourself.
3. Get up late. Have a lay in. Sleep past your alarm. You have a very long life ahead of you and for now you should appreciate the cold side of your pillow.
4. He is going to break your heart but he’s just another male human who finds it hard to deal with Mondays, too. So in a month you’ll wake up and you won’t even remember that little scar on his knuckle you kissed.
5. Don’t spend hours looking up what your name means on google. Your name is your name and you should go out there and do heroic and good deeds and give your name your own meaning.
6. Don’t fight your demons. Your demons are here to teach you lessons. Sit down with your demons and have a drink and a chat and learn their names and talk about the burns on their fingers and scratches on their ankles. Some of them are very nice.
7. Music is good for your soul. Rap music will energise you and boost your ego and pop music will cheer you up. Indie music will make you think and emotional songs will make you cry and think about that boy again. It’s healthy.
8. Victim complexes are not attractive. Boys and girls will not date you because you are sad. They are not going to date you and kiss your aching bones and cure you of your dragging depression. Wake up. Take a bath. Do your hair. Be attractive.
9. Sadness is not poetic. Depression is not beautiful. Laying in bed all day and eating too much is lazy and disgusting and it is not tragic or pretty. Get up. Go outside. Let the sun warm your bones. Live.
10. If it makes you happy, buy twenty of it. Dedicate your life to it. Print it on tv shirts and collect things and draw art of it. Do not care what people think. They are the unhappy people you need to avoid. The abuse they will hurl at you is painless compared to how sad they are. Pity them. Remain happy.
11. You are allowed to be angry. But the world is not working against you. The flowers do not bloom for you and when your mother shouts ask her if she is okay instead of thinking she hates you. She never will. The world walks beside you and is silent. It does not trip you up or carry you.
12. Day and night cycles are natural. Humans only sleep at night because we used to avoid predators in the dark because of our poor eyesight. Stay awake until 5am watching bad reality shows. Wake up at 7pm and have breakfast.
13. Eat when you are hungry. Being bored does not constitute a chocolate bar. Sleep with you are tired. Do not mindlessly obey the sleep at night rule. If you are not tired, do not sleep.
is Jennifer Lawrence a great actress? yes
is lupita Nyong’o a great actress? yes
did Lupita Nyong’o act better in 12 years of slave then jen did in American Hustle? yes
does that mean Jennifer Lawrence is a horrible actress? No
|austria:||shit hold on i wasn't ready|
|ottoman empire:||shit hold on i wasn't ready|
|france:||shit hold on i wasn't ready|
|russia:||shit hold on i wasn't ready|
|prussia:||i dont know whats going on but my army is on the way|
the worst things to ever happen to fashion:
- fake pockets
- making every single shirt see through
- seriously why does it have to be see through
- what is the fucking point i just have to wear another tank top or cami underneath it
- it literally defeats the purpose of being a shirt
- and every single shirt is see through these days this annoys me more than fake pockets and trust me that is an issue
MY PARENTS LEFT ME HOME ALONE FOR THE WEEK EVERYONE COME OVER FOR A HUGE PARTY
update: it’s been 5 minutes and i’m walking around my house just in my underwear and moon shoes, party is getting pretty wild
my teacher in class the other day said “Make sure you don’t do things on the internet you might regret, because they will most likely affect your future badly” then my good friend just looked at me and whispered really quietly “Moon shoes…”